Week 9 Rankings – WR
The bye’s really hit the WR’s hard this week with the Broncos trio and Giants duo both sitting at home along with other important options as well. Make sure you have viable replacements that can help you win an important week 9 game.
WR (Opponent in Parenthesis)
1. Dez Bryant (MIN) – From temper tantrums to touchdowns… with Megatron out this week, Dez is number 1.
2. Jordy Nelson (CHI) – Aaron Rodgers is still missing his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite targets. You know who the 1st is? This guy.
3. Andre Johnson (IND) – Last year against the Colts, Johnson had 23 catches for 292 yards and a touchdown.
4. DeSean Jackson (@Oak) – Will we see the good Nick Foles or the bad one?
5. Brandon Marshall (@GB) – Will we see the good Josh McCown or the bad one?
6. Vincent Jackson (@SEA) – Will we see the bad Mike Glennon or the bad one?
7. Steve Smith (ATL) – We will see the good Cam Newton.
8. Josh Gordon (BAL) – He is
pretty much the only bright spot on the Browns offense
9. Antonio Brown (@NE) – If Aqib Talib plays, this ranking is lower. If Talib sits, this ranking is higher.
10. Pierre Garcon (SD) – RGIII will get him the ball early and often against a terrible San Diego defense.
11. Terrance Williams (MIN) – He is just a touchdown machine with one score in each of his past 4 games
12. Denarius Moore (PHI) – He should be able to find the seams in a dreadful Eagles D
13. Harry Douglas (@CAR) – If Roddy White sits again, Douglas will see the bulk of the targets
14. Jarrett Boykin (CHI) – He has become Aaron Rodgers 2nd go-to-guy
15. T.Y. Hilton (@HOU) – Reggie Wayne is gone which means Hilton is the number 1 receiver in Indy
16. Torrey Smith (@CLE) – Only 4 catches in his past 2 games and being stuck in Haden’s Hood; I don’t like this matchup for Smith
17. Alshon Jeffery (@GB) – Leads the Bears with 561 receiving yards. Yes, more than Brandon Marshall
18. Keenan Allen (@WSH) – At least 6 targets in his past 4 games
19. Danny Amendola (PIT) – He’s now 3 weeks removed from his injury and should be a big part of the offense on Sunday
20. Dwayne Bowe (@BUF) – The Bills secondary has allowed 7 touchdowns in the past 3 weeks to opposing wide receivers