Week 4 Rankings – RB
Raise your hand if you have immense running back talents on your team like Ray Rice, C.J. Spiller, Arian Foster, Frank Gore, or David Wilson. Now keep your hand raised if you have been disappointed with how each of them have performed this year. Now put your hand down so you can scroll through the rest of the article. Without further ado…
Week 4 byes: Packers, Panthers
RB (Opponent in Parenthesis)
1. Adrian Peterson (PIT) – I’ll start Peterson against the Steelers defense if they played with 14 guys.
2. Jamaal Charles (NYG) – Showing us all why he is the second best RB in the league both with his legs and his hands. (Both body parts help, especially the running back position)
3. LeSean McCoy (@DEN) – Questionable for the game but my sources tell me that he will suit up.
4. Doug Martin (ARI) – Held under 100 yards last week, don’t expect it to happen again
5. Marshawn Lynch (@HOU) – Good run defense in Houston, better running back for Seattle.
6. Matt Forte (@DET) – Another player quietly exceeding his value.
7. Alfred Morris (@OAK) – Name a Raiders defensive linemen. I dare you.
8. Trent Richardson (@JAC) – Another week to get acclimated to the system is good, playing the Jaguars is even better.
9. Reggie Bush (CHI) – Henry Melton, pro-bowl DT for the Bears, is out for the season with a torn ACL. Bush is coming off an injury but I anticipate him having a big day.
10. Ray Rice (@BUF) – Another RB coming off an injury, I’m slightly more concerned with Rice because he didn’t look all that great before he was hurt.
11. Darren Mcfadden (WSH) – James Starks, Joique Bell, and LeSean McCoy all ran free on this Washington “defense.” I expect Mcfadden to do the same.
12. Arian Foster (SEA) – He wont get very many yards against the Seahawks; owners better hope he gets a goal-line carry or two.
13. Demarco Murray (@SD) – Torched the Rams last week, temper expectations this week but I still could easily see 100 yards from Murray.
14. C.J. Spiller (BAL) – 10 carries for 9 yards last week before getting hurt and leaving the game. The arrow is pointing:
15. Frank Gore (@STL) – Had a great first half against the Colts, then San Francisco decided to stop using him. Hmmm…
16. Chris Johnson (NYJ) – C.J. Spiller struggled to do anything against the Jets, I could see Johnson having similar problems.
17. Maurice Jones-Drew (IND) – He actually scored a touchdown last week against the Seahawks, but I still have a hard time trusting anyone on Jacksonville.
18. Bilal Powell (@TEN) – Chris Ivory is out which means lots of carries for the man who rushed for 149 yards last week.
19. Stevan Ridley (@ATL) – Ridley will breakout one of these days, it’s only a matter of time. I can see why you may want to bench him, but don’t be mad when he puts up 20 fantasy points.
20. Knowshon Moreno (PHI) – Even though the Broncos use a running backs by committee approach and pass the ball way more than they run it, the Eagles defense is so bad that Moreno makes the final cut on the list.
First five out: Giovanni Bernard, Lamar Miller, Joique Bell, Le’Veon Bell, Jason Snelling