Week 3 Fantasy Rankings (QB)
Week 3 is finally upon us, and by now you probably have figured out the identity of your team. Do you rely on 2-3 star players or is your team well balanced with plenty of depth? Every situation is different, but the main constant is the quarterback position as your team revolves around what QB1 does. Without further ado…
QB (opponent in parenthesis)
1. Peyton Manning (OAK) – Chad Henne even threw for a touchdown last week against the Raiders. What can Manning do? The answer to that is only limited by your imagination.
2. Aaron Rodgers (@CIN) – The 2011 NFL MVP, and more importantly, 2013 week 2 fantasy MVP, will put up huge numbers again in week 3.
3. Drew Brees (ARI) – Quietly struggled last week against the Bucs, but Brees is too good and has too many weapons to struggle for 2 weeks in a row.
4. Colin Kaepernick (IND) – 3 turnovers last week against the Seahawks; he should get back on track at home and have a huge day. Trent Richardson doesn’t play defense.
5. Michael Vick (KC) – Last time I checked, he’s still healthy. However, I heard a report that he cut himself shaving this morning so monitor that situation for sure. All jokes aside, Vick is a must start if you have him this week.
6. Tom Brady (TB) – How badly do you think Brady wants to show the world that he can make-do with these rookie receivers?
7. Robert Griffin III (DET) – With 2 games under his belt after surgery, I believe this is the week that RGIII returns to 2012 form.
8. Matthew Stafford (@WSH) – Did you see what Aaron Rodgers and Michael Vick have done to the Redskins defense the past 2 weeks?
9. Russell Wilson (JAC) – Anyone playing the Jaguars defense is worth a start.
10. Cam Newton (NYG) – He’s going to be better than he has been the first 2 weeks, I just don’t think it will be against the Giants. Still start him if you have him.